amvidapelletier

Hey Doug,
I tried your suggestion, but I could not find the MailMergeWizard item on
the menu. Am I doing something wrong?
I went to Tools, Customize, Commands, then I selected Mail Merge, but there
was no listing of MailMergeWizard. I added the Mail Merge Toolbar, but I
have not tried to complete the task that I had to do yet with it.

Thank you so much for the time you took to help me!
Amy Marie Pelletier (^o^)

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

It should be there, but if it isn't select Customize from the Tools menu and
go to the All Commands category under the Commands tab and scroll down
through the commands until you locate the MailMergeWizard item. Then expand
the Tools, Letters and Mailing menu and left click and drag the
MailMergeWizard onto the menu.

You will probably find however that it is better to turn on the MailMerge
toolbar by selecting Toolbars from the View menu and then checking the
MailMerge item. You can do all that you want with MailMerge by using the
buttons on that Toolbar and will find it far lest tedious that using the
wizard.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"amvidapelletier" wrote in
message ...
I am taking a college class and using a text for Word 2002 although I have
2003 on my computer. I was given a task to go to Tools, Letters and
Mailings, and then click Mail Merge Wizard. I don't see it on my
computer.
Am I losing my brains here?