Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Inside vertical borders in a resume

There are several possibilities but the simplest is the use of Tables. Apply
the preferred Borders to the Table cells.

You might consider looking for a resume template that's already designed
that way.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Sandy Sue" Sandy wrote in message
I'm revising my resume but running into a problem. I've noticed on
several
resumes that a small vertical line, sometimes shaded, is next to the
person's
name and all of their info is on the right side of the line (address,
city,state, zip, email, phone). Sometimes the borders are in the body of
the
resume. How do I create those lines in a resume?