Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Marked citations

To hide nonprinting marks, click the ¶ button on the Home tab (Word 2007) or on
the Standard toolbar (Word 97-2003). Alternatively, you can use the Ctrl+Shift+8
shortcut.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

" wrote in message
I accidentally inserted a marked citation to one of my word documents
yesterday and now every word document i have shows new paragraph symbols all
over the pages as well as page breaks and lines. It also appears in new
documents that I try to start. How do I get rid of this?
--
rosie