Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
-phil linerode[_2_] -phil linerode[_2_] is offline

Default Word07 - Text box at top of page

Hi Cindy,

So far so good.
In the 'safe mode' the text box did not appear.
So, what's the next step?

-phil

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?LXBoaWwgbGluZXJvZGU=?=,

When I open a new page a text box appears at the very top.
I can activate it - right click - Format frame... - Remove frame to get
the text boundaries back.

How do I get the text box to go away and the text boundaries to appear by
default?

PS - In Word Options - Show document content - Show text boundaries is
already checked.

Which command are you using to create this "new page"?

If you hold down CTRL when starting Word, to go into Safe Mode, is this frame
still on the page, or has it gone away (for the moment)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org