Jay Freedman

Hi Alasdair,

If you create a separate template for envelopes as Graham suggests, or just
use the Add to Document button in the envelope dialog to create a Page 0 in
the current document, then you can insert any clip art or other graphic
anywhere on the envelope.

To avoid unpleasantness with the frame around the delivery address, the
cursor should be in the return address when you invoke the Insert Picture
command. If the picture is inserted in-line, you can use the Text Wrapping
button on the Picture toolbar (or the Layout tab of the Format Picture
dialog) to change it to one of the floating varieties. Then you can drag it
wherever you want it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Alasdair Crockett wrote:
Hi Jay,
and thank you for the reply.
I already have the document you mention in my ever growing knowledge
base and I have seen the question mentioned in old posts and the
answer is as you have given.
But I am trying to put a graphic on the right hand side of the main
address of an envelope or any where else on the envelope for that
matter, is this request possible or is it just "Pie in the sky"?

Kindest Regards,

Alasdair.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:41:01 -0800, "Alasdair Crockett"
wrote:

Hi folks,
I have just been redirected here by Mary Sauer in the "Clip Art &
Media"section who thought you would be better able to answer my
question :-) I would like to be able to insert clip art onto the
front of an envelope that I am addressing to friends etc, can any
of you guys & galls help me out with an answer?
(I am using Word 2002 and XP Pro)
Kindest Regards

See http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm.

--