Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use a Catalog (or in Word XP and later, Directory) type mailmerge with the
mergefields in the cells of a one row table. When you excecute that merge
to a new document, it will contain a table with a row of data for each
record.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"stuartg123" wrote in message
I simply want a paper list of my mail merge list but I can't find a way to
print the list out, other than printing them in label form on plain paper.