Beth Melton

If you find the issue isn't caused by the Works Suite add-in for Word,
as Suzanne and Jay have suggested in this thread, then take a look at
this article for additional information on locating the cause:

"WD: The Windows Clipboard Content is Modified When Word Starts"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"DreamAside" wrote in message
news
When I have just Interenet Explorer open and copy text, if I proceed
to load
Microsoft Word and paste the text, I cannot do so. The text seems to
"disappear" according to Word. But if I copy and paste when both
programs are
open, it works fine. How do I fix this? It's remarkably irritating!