CyberTaz

Default print at 10 cpi and 6 lpi

Unfortunately those typewriter-based specs are founded on 'archaic'
mono-spaced (or 'fixed width') technology, which you can obviously not
change. Most of the fonts used on the PC today are proportionally spaced,
but there are some which might fill the bill, Courier (not Courier New) 12
pt, single spaced, for one.

I'm sure other suggestions will come in as well.

Good Luck |:)

On 10/17/05 6:20 PM, in article
, "ASL SOFTWARE" ASL
wrote:

UK printed end of year forms are designed to be printed at 10 characters per
inch and 6 lines per inch. I cannot find a font that covers this under
Windows even though I can happily specify this (and other) size under DOS.

How can I set my printout to line up exactly?