Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default Update fields in entire document in Word 2003

Sandor,

I don't know why that isn't working for you?

See the section on updating fields:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Field_Macros.htm
for a macro to update all fields in a document.
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Sandor wrote:
I used to be able to "select all" and enter F9 to update all fields
in a word document (back in Word 2000). Since I switched to Word
2002 and 2003 I have to select each field and update individually.
This is a real pain for large documents with lots of cross
references. Is there some option I need to select to get this
feature to work again?