Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gr8auntieokie gr8auntieokie is offline

Default What's my style in 2007 beta

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO much!!
Cyndie Browning
Tulsa, OK

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

There is a faster way. Go into the QAT Customization dialog (Office
button, Word Options, Customize). Switch to Commands Not In The Ribbon.
And find Styles (it will say in parenthesis in the tooltip
StyleGalleryClassic). Add it and you should have the Styles combobox
from previous versions now on your QAT.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"gr8auntieokie" wrote in
message :

Paul, I added the Apply Styles button to my Quick Access Toolbar. That way,
whenever I want to know what style I'm in, I can quickly click that window
open and see the style.

"Paul R" wrote:

This is troubling me. When I click a paragraph, I need to be able to see
which style is applied, at a glance. In Word 2007 Beta, the Home ribbon shows
styles, but I usually can't see which is the current style without clicking
the arrow and dropping down the list. Is there a way to make the current
style show on the visible row?