If they can't tell you how to use their software, what makes you think we
can?

"ALVIN" wrote in message
Yes but their is nothing about this problem

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Does stamps.com have a support site?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"ALVIN" wrote in message
I currently have electronic postage software installed on my computer,
(STAMPS.COM) however, word does not recognize it. When I try to add
electronic postage to an envelope I get an error stating I have to

install
electronic postage
software before I can use this feature. How do I get Word to recognize

the
software so I can print postage on envelopes using word?