Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Elias

Default automatically print a letter head

well no, i am just printing on white papers, but i want to know if it is
possible to automatically print a preset letter head along with the text i
typed in microsoft word without having to place a paper on which a letterhead
is printed or select a letterhead for the page i am writing on word

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you are printing on headed paper (paper on which the letterhead is
printed), you need only allow a large enough top margin to clear the
letterhead. I think we need more details if the situation is more complex
than that. For some tips, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

"Elias" wrote in message
i need help about how to configure the printing options in microsoft
word2003, in a way that even when i write on a blank page and i print the
text, it will be automatically printed with an existant letter head that i
have. is it possible?