Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DBDAZE DBDAZE is offline

Default How do I know if my scanned document has text boxes or frames?

I'm using Word 2007 -- how do I display text boundaries?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have text boundaries displayed, you'll see the outlines of the text
boxes or frames. Text boxes (when selected) have round white sizing handles;
frames have square black ones.

"DBDAZE" wrote in message
I do alot of scanning textbooks and I must produce electronic documents
free
of hidden text boxes and frames. Randomly left clicking around each page
brings up hidden boxes and frames but there has to be a more efficient way
of
knowing if and where these are in a document.