Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default printing address labels

Try this:
a. save your mail merge main document (adresetiketten.doc) in .rtf
format.
b. re-open the document. If you lost the connection to the data
source, reconnect it.

That worked here, but it may rely on a particular version of the rtf
converter or some other factor.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Patrick wrote:
I'm trying to print address labels from MS Word (v 2003) but they come
out wrong.

I have made a Word-table with address fields linked to an Excel-file
containing the adresses. The Word-file can be downloaded from
http://www.geocities.com/patrickmeur...setiketten.doc. The
adresses appear perfectly in the table but when I print them, the grey
colour of the address fields is printed along, as if the text has been
highlighted in grey markup pen. I can't hide the grey with 'Format'
'Borders and patterns'.

I've never had the problem before. Maybe it has to do with my (new)
printer, a Canon MP620.

Can anybody help me? Thanks alot!

Sincerely,

Patrick