Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Delta223 Delta223 is offline

Default Mail merge will not print!

I print on 8.5 x 11" sheets of paper all the time so i can't imagine this to
be the problem, but how can I check this?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Avery 5160 is a letter size label. Possibly your printers are setup to use
A4 as the default paper size.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Delta223" wrote in message
Hi,

I am having problems trying to print address labels (the standard Avery
5160
variety) Here is an example file + excel data sheet used for the mail
merge:

http://www.filedropper.com/12509testmailmerge2

You will notice that the labels have been set as the correct size (Avery
5160) and the excel data seems to display correctly.

However, it will not print. We have tried printing on 3 different printers
without success. On one of the pritners that had an LCD, the error message
on
the printer said "FEED LETTER." One the otehr 2 printers the error light
just
went on.

Any idea what the problem is? I am using Word and Excel 2007 on WIndows 7.

.