Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Woody Woody is offline

Default Word 2007 spellcheck and non-breaking hyphens

I use non-breaking hypens in Word documents for appearance purposes . In
Word 2007, words containing a non-breaking hyphen register as being
misspelled and cannot be added to the dictionary or accepted for all such
words in the document. Thus, when I spell check, I have to skip each such
hypenated word in the document everytime it shows up. This wasn't a problem
in Word 2003, which accepted such words throughout the document. Cannot
anyone advise how to address this in Word 2007?