Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DMF2006 DMF2006 is offline

Default default email signature doesn't show when send as attachment from

When I am in a Word 2003 doc and choose the "Send to mail recipient as
attachment" option on the File menu, the email generated does not
automatically insert my default signature. I am not using Word as my email
editor but message format is HTML. Have tried it with Word as editor and it
makes no difference. Any suggestions?! I know I can add my signature once
the email is created but would like it to appear as a default, as it does
within Outlook 2003.