Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default No screen for Insert Symbol

What version of Word is this? Does it work correctly if you start Word in
Safe mode? To start in Safe mode, press Ctrl as Word is opening, then click
Yes to the prompt to start in Safe mode.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"rick.nelson18" wrote in message
news
When I access insert symbol, no screen appears. The screen freezes for a
several seconds. Some keystrokes then insert the last symbol I inserted,
but
since I have no screen, I cannot insert a different symbol.

I have tried repair then reinstall from Help and then from the CD, but
this
has not fixed it. Ideas?