Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Label Mail Merge doesn't print first line on each page

Check that in the Zoom section of the File Print dialog that the setting is
on No Scaling. I notice that the 4013 label is a pin feed type label. Do
you have a tractor feeder on the printer? Is there a DIP Switch setting
that controls whether the printer skips perforations?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Merwyn" wrote in message

Hi Doug,

Ran the labels with standard paper and same results. The top line of every
12 labels (1 page) is just a line. However, when it is on a page we were
able
to see that the first line it is supposed to print is actually like the
bottom stripe of the line. So if you divide the top line into stripes the
it
prints the last pass! Not sure this is clear. It seems like it is blank
for
the other stripes in the line, like it didnt print the stripes but
correctly!
So then we figured why not try the laser printer with paper to see if the
printer makes a difference. We got the exact same results on the laser
printer. So does that mean it is some Word setting I have messed up?
Any ideas or recommendations are very much appreciated!!
Thanks
Merwyn