Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smileyface Smileyface is offline

Default Change to A2 or A3 paper size in Word

Hi, I am trying to design a poster for a presentation later this week. The
poster needs to be done on either A2 or A3 paper. I want to design the poster
on the computer and then have it professionally printed and laminated, but
I'm not sure how to change the paper size - I've tried doing it from "File,
Page Set-up," but A2 and A3 are not given as options. It would be great if
someone could help me - also, if someone has any tips on whether or not I
should use a programme other than Word, that would be very handy too.

Thanks a lot.