Rick Raubenheimer

Default How to make a word start with a Capital letter when dictating?

Dear Suzanne

Dictating the word "Caps" or "Capital" does not work.
Yes, Word will capitalize automatically at the beginning of a sentence and
proper nouns. I frequently capitalize words in my work (the names of Access
Forms and Reports in a Specification, for example) and having to then "voice
command, select word, format, change case, initial caps, OK, dictation" is a
royal pain in the you-know-where and really reduces the value of dictation!
How about this as a suggestion for Office 2019? (I know Microsoft are not
quick responders!)