Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Francis Francis is offline

Default Limit merge to 2 decimal place

thanks for your help, but it is still there.

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

Use Alt-F9 in Word to show the field codes, then change e.g.

{ MERGEFIELD mynumber }
{ MERGEFIELD mynumber \#0.00 }

(you can usually get rid of " \*Mergeformat " if you see that)

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Francis" wrote in message
I am merging data from excel spreadsheet into a form in Word. The form has
cells in it that were create in excel.
The column of numbers in source excel is formated to 2 decimal places.
When
I merge data into the word document cells, the number extends out to 15
places.
I have tried reducing the cell size, but the cell expands when i merge the
data.

3 To 10 Days
55.550000000000004