Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Documents opening at the wrong display size

Bert Coules wrote:
For some reason I have a batch of saved documents which when I open
them in Print Layout come up at 75% display rather than my standard
100%. I get two A4 pages side by side and have to manually adjust
the display setting back to 100%. If I then re-save the documents
and re-open them, they still come up at 75%.

Other documents open at 100%, as usual.

Is there anything I can do to force the errant docs to open at 100%?

Many thanks.

Bert

After you change the zoom setting, but before you save the document, make
some editing change -- for instance, insert a space and then delete it -- so
Word will recognize that the document needs to be saved. See step 4 of
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Genera...iewAndZoom.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman