Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tracy Kelly Tracy Kelly is offline

Default How do I move my cursor between columns in a Word document?

Very Helpful information not found in the Help menu of the program. Thank
you!!!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can insert a column break using Ctrl+Shift+Enter, but make sure that
newspaper-style columns are what you really want; possibly you need a table
instead. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm

"RTH" wrote in message
I have a document with two columns. I would like to type in the

right-hand
coiumn with out having the words wrap from the left-hand column.

HOW DO I GET MY CURSOR TO THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN???