Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I activate button that stops spaces between paragraphs?

If you don't ever want space between paragraphs, then don't add any Space
Before/After to the style. The option you mention is available only when you
are modifying a style, not when formatting a paragraph.

"mcmckit" wrote in message
On my paragrpah window under Format there is a button that says `Don't add
space between paragrphs of the same style'. It is deactivated and I don't
wany ANY spaces between paragraphs. What do I do?

THXs