Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default How do I change the source of a link to an Internet address? WORD2

Hi ?B?Y21hcnF1ZXM=?=,

I'm trying to change the source of a linked Visio diagram in my Word document
to an Internet address and I keep getting this error: "You cannot use an
Internet address here. Enter a path that points to a location on your
computer or on the network."

I'm trying to link to a Visio diagram in Sharepoint and the only way I can
do that is to navigate to an ftp folder that shows up under My Network Places.

I have applied Service Pack 1 for Word 2007 and that didn't do it. Does
anyone know how I can link to a specific page in a Visio diagram stored in
Sharepoint?

You might want to try asking this in a group that supports SharePoint...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)