Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Default Word 2007 to "No Spacing"?

Apply the Word 2003 style set. (Change Styles on the Home Tab)

"shawn" wrote in message
Is there a setting to make Word 2007 default to use "No Spacing" under the
Styles of the Home Tab?

It's very annoying that it defaults to normal. I never use it!!! It's
especially when doing a Mail Merge and I have to put Name, Name2, Contact,
Address, Address2, etc.. all on one tiny label. Can't do that with the
spacing it does by normal. Each time I have to change it to no spacing.