Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
glass guy

Default file deletion

so i messed up big time!! where can i go to download the program so i can
have it back on my machine?? i've tried to reinstall but can't find my cd;
and i won't let me without the cd.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Not without spending some big bucks. You should NEVER clear that bin out
unless you are POSITIVE about whether or not you need a file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"glass guy" wrote in message
wow, i'm glad this happened to someone else too.
only i deleted the entire program.....microsoft office 2000......
i tried restore and couldn't get it back.
good luck, please let me know if you get a reply that helps

"pussycat9" wrote:

I inadvertently deleted files in Word and also emptied my recycle bin.
Can I
get them back? I have tried system restore but no luck so far