Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I change the color of my font when using wordart?

Once you have applied a shadow (using the Shadow Style button on the Drawing
toolbar), you can use the Shadow Settings button to select the color.

"Jaz" wrote in message
Ok that works for the color in front which I did figure out before but how
about the shadow in the background? There is one in particular that I

really
wanted to use but the background shadow is this blah green. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

"ChelseaWarren" wrote:

Just click on the 4th button from the left on the WordArt toolbar. It

will
open up the Format WordArt dialog box. On the Colors and Lines tab

change
the Fill color.

"Jaz" wrote:

I using wordart to create a title and want to change the color of the

font.
Is this possible I am using Word 2002.
Thanks