Dawn Reid Dawn Reid is offline
Junior Member

Location: New Jersey
Send a message via Skype™ to Dawn Reid
Question Maintaining List Numbering When Copy & Pasting in Word 2010

I am copying a two column numbered list. Both columns / rows are numbered 1-20. If I copy and paste the list within the same document, it continues the number 21-40. I would like to keep the numbering 1-20 when I copy it within the same document. Of course, I can right click on the 21 and say restart to 1, but is there any way I can copy and paste and retain the numbered list, without having to restart each time I paste the list?

Thank you for your help.

DR