Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Word XP decreasing decmials in calc

I was suspecting that I would have more success in Access.

All of the numbers from the merge are coming over as defined in Access.
The equation as displayed has already performed a calcualtion based on
the merge fields (Mergefield1/Mergefield2=1.02154). The calc results
are all formated to be #.#####. 1.02154 then becomes bookmarked to use
in the next equation (Bookmark1 *.45= Result1). I am showing each part
of the equation's results seperately. Again, the formats are #.#####.
This is where the decimals seem to get truncated. Result 1 is then
bookmarked for the next equation to give the final result
(Result1+Result2+...=Total).

I'll do my calc's in Access and merge the results from there.

Thanks Cindy.