Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Default Will like to add the folder paths in the printed letter sheet at t

Hi there,

In Word 2003, Select View--Header and Footer menu. On the Header-footer
menu bar,you can user Insert Auto Text option and choose filename and Path.

HTH.
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Octavio" wrote:

for future reference

Where I do this in Word 2003? (What setting I need to change?)

Probably will like to set this on the individual sheet that I am working
with, not the rest of my letters. Is this also possible?

Thanks in advance.