Hi,

Using OctoTools for this application can do the Job. OctoTools can output
either PDF or print output and can break the files into individual jobs,
email or post the output automatically as well. OctoTools has a built in
mail merge capability and will take your rtf word docs and merge with your
text or database information (Access or MySQL). This is a commercial
application that is designed to run automatically with medium to high volume
throughputs and not justified for smaller desktop one-time runs. If
interested please give me a call at 978 535-7676 (Boston, MA USA) and I can
fill you in with more detail. OctoTools can be found at www.octotools.com .
Thanks for your time and I hope this is of use.

Larry T.