Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rajulagrawal@gmail.com is offline

Default Linked Object

I am working on creating operational procedures for a bank. There are
certain sections that are common to multiple procedures. I therefore
wanted to take these common things out in a separate document, and then
put this separate document as linked object in the procedure document.
That way if there are any changes, I need to make it in only one place.

The problem I am facing is that ONLY one page of the linked document is
shown in the procedure document. I want the entire text of the linked
document to be visible in the procedure.

Please help.

Thanking you in advance.