Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
magicgolfguy magicgolfguy is offline

Default How do I add pages to a Word e-mail template?

I am using an e-mail newsletter template from Word. It has a 2 column format
set up that is a mystery to me. Where can I find info about how to put my
newsletter copy in the template? Can I start a story one place and insert
some kind of link that takes a reader elsewhere in the newsletter? I
appreciate any help.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can in html format (investigate hyperlinks). Viewing in Word's web view
may help set things up.

magicgolfguy wrote:
I'm too new at this. Does this mean the newsletter can just go "on
and on" and I can somehow put in a link in the story to direct the
reader further down the page?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

E-mails are either plain text or html. Neither supports pages.

magicgolfguy wrote:
Can I send readers from first page to "More Info" on the second
page? A cotinuation of a story started on the first page.