Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Default Help with forms and duplicating input text

Hi Helen,

The normal way of duplicating the data would be to set the formfield's properties to 'calculate on exit' and insert REF fields
pointing to the formfield's bookmark. You'd create these via:
.. Insert|FieldREF and adding the formfield's bookmark name; or
.. Insert|Cross Referencebookmark and selecting the formfield's bookmark name.
In either case, the duplicated data will print unless it's been formatted as hidden text or it doesn't fit within the corresponding
table cell (in which case part of it will be hidden). Protection has no effect on whether the duplicated data is printed.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]