Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Sm9hbk4=?=,

I just upgraded to Office 2003. Now every time I save a document that I
created with a template, a message asks "Do you also want to save changes to
the document template?"

Have you ever answered "Yes"? Depending on the version of Word from which
you've upgraded, Word may be doing some silent conversion of the template in
the background. And it will keep on doing this until you've once answered "Yes"
so that the conversion is saved in the template file.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)