Paul Ballou

Real Lines: Cruise Lines, Power Lines, Rail Lines, Maybe even Telephone
Lines
Fake Lines: __________________________________________________ _

How to determine if the line is fake just ask Are you a fake line? No
Response is a clear indication the line is fake but if you do get a
response then you either are spending to much time in front of the computer,
have an active imagination or need to go see a shrink.

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

Life would be easier if we could view the source code

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
What kind of lines would be real if the rest of them are "fake"? And to
someone like me, how can I tell the difference between a real one and a
fake one? Should I ask to see it's credentials?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Yep. He wants REAL lines. Not the fake ones that come with using tables,
and
not underlines, and not drawn lines. So, I hate to say, but I think he's
SOL.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Can you figure out what he wants? I've tried and I'm just not sure.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
You only need to ask once.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"flamestar" wrote in message
I want to create real lines in word. That is lines that don't rap

around.
Lines that when you come to the end of one line you automatically go
next line. I know all about using tables to make fixed lines and I
know
about
the automatic line function so please spare me. I want lines that
act
like
real lines.

Thanks.