Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Guy Delaney[_3_] Guy Delaney[_3_] is offline

Default Formatting Address Directory Page

I am runnning Microsoft Word 2003. I have a rather large personal
address/telephone directory--about 200 entries. All of the entries are not
the same length. Some have home phone, business phone, cell phone, email
address, etc., and some have more or less of that informatioon. I have this
data formatted for an 8 1/2"X 11" page in two columns. My data at the end
of each column breaks in such a way that the data of each entry is not kept
together. I would not like for the data to flow from column to column but
each person's data to stay together in the same column.

How can I do that?