Jim

On Fri, 13 May 2005 09:46:12 -0700, Jim E
jimsr3email-wordnewusers1@No Spam_yahoo.com wrote:

Am I missing something simple somewhere along the line of how to print
on a 3 x 5 card because I have spent hours trying to figure what I
would think would be pretty simple and straightforward printing job.

I have about a half a dozen Word 2002 manuals and I could not find any
help in any of them...haha...

Any help anyone could give me to solve this printing problem would be
very much appreciated.

THANKS!!!

....and, once again, the pack-rat can sit back and laugh at problems.
Besides the ink-jets, I have an Epson dot-matrix printer with pin
feed, which I use to pour out 3x5 cards with collections of hints for
woodworking and metal-work, as well as Word, Works, and Photoshop.
Sometimes, older technology stiil can do thjings the newer stuff
can't. Unfortunately, in this day and age, you'd probably have to pay
a premium price for a dot-matrix, if you want one that isn't a giant
for commercial/factory use...

Blessed be, for sure...