Old June 8th 15, 05:17 PM
gatekeeper gatekeeper is offline

Default TOC Misbehaving

Hi all,

I cannot get the table of contents on this document to act right. When ever I edit the TOC, it screws up. If I take the contents of the document and paste into a new document, it clears up the TOC. However, if I update the TOC, it screws up the formatting again. The Document is attached. Can anyone help me find out why this is happening?

Thanks in advance.

Note: I had to delete several pages of the document and upload it as a zip file because it went over the limit.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1. Stages of Simple Lawsuit.zip (17.0 KB, 135 views)