Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Opinicus[_2_] Opinicus[_2_] is offline

Default After two years using it... still cannot get used to it

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 05:52:01 -0800, JBGM
wrote:

The bottom line is: why do
I have to be forced to always use an icon-driven universe of menus? It is far
more efficient to have text menus. New users might find themselves with a

See:
http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...izer/index.php

I haven't actually used this myself because I didn't have an occasion
to: Having tried Word 2007 for a couple of hours I uninstalled Office
2007 and reverted to Office XP. I plan to stay there for as long as I
possibly can.

You might also want to check out:
http://pschmid.net/office2007/index.php

It provides some insights into how MS and Office got to where they
are.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com