Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
oli merge oli merge is offline

Default Query Criteria is lost in Recipients list in Mail Merge Word 2003

Ok, I have identified that the problem lies with the "isblank" criteria in
the query options.

If i just input
AND Country = ""
then it works.

Anyone care to explain why the isblank insists on adding an OR statement? I
couldnt find any mention of this being a recognised problem on google.

Is it a genuine error or am i missing something?

If it is an error in Word, is there a microsoft acknowledged problem page
for it? If not, there should be since I have wasted ages experimenting and
searching the internet trying to fix this.