IrishShores

Jay,
Thanks for the response. I guess the the part I didn't ask about is what
then do I do for the next label.
What I would like to provide is a way that "Marmalade" can be typed only
once and fall into the correct nine label positions on the pre-print. Then,
he can enter in "Gooseberry" or whatever for the next page.
Whenever I click on New Document I get a full page of the nine labels, but
how do I most easily enter in the new copy that I need?
Thx,
Tom

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

IrishShores wrote:
I have a customer who does custom labels for food items. I designed a
pre-printed graphic label with a blank area for his copy. The label
is 59 mm x 89 mm and 9 to an A4 sheet.
I need to give him some kind of Word document or template that will
enable him to easily type in say "Gooseberry Jam" for one page and
then "Orange Marmalade" for a second page.
Thanks for the help.

In the Labels dialog, click the New Document button. When you save the
resulting document, set the "Save as type" dropdown in the Save dialog to
"Word Template (*.dot)".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman