Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Fine-Thomas Jeff Fine-Thomas is offline

Default Is it possible to create a folder with more than one tab?

I currently use paper filing system. I have one file for each client. In
each file there are two dividers. The dividers make it possible to create 6
seperate sections in which I can hold paperwork. For instance, I use one
section for client name and addres info, one for notes, etc. I would like to
go paperless and create this same filing system in Word. I'm wondering if it
is possible to create a folder that has tabs so that I can quickly move
between them the same way I might move between the tabs at the top of
Internet Explorer if I want to look back and forth between different web
sites.