Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Scanned OCR text to Word(for FAX) comes out unreadable.

Answered in one of the other Word groups to which you posted this - please
do not multi-post.

Tumbleweeds wrote:
When I scan a document to send to Word for Fax, the OCR is performed
just before the scanned document is sent to Word. The text and
signatures are converted to unreadable characters mixed with partly
readable text. This makes for a thoroughly confusing and unuseable
fax...Can anybody help me with this crazy problem??...I can't find
anything usefull so far...