Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Install Office on a Different Computer

"Gordon" wrote in message
"Beth Melton" wrote in message

Now, does it work? Sure. Is it legal? I think that's the primary question
at hand. g

I think "legal" is not the right concept. It /may/ be in violation of the
EULA,

You're right, that's probably a better way to put it. :-)

but is the EULA legal? MS has certainly never tested any so-called
violations of its many different EULAs in a court of law in any country -
and that says to me, that the reason they haven't is because they wouldn't
win.

Since I'm not an attorney I really don't know.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Melton
What is a Microsoft MVP? http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs