vegetablevn vegetablevn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Troy[_2_] View Post
Place cursor in the last cell of the table and hit tab. This creates a new
row.

****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"VCOOK2001" wrote in message
I NEED MORE CELLS TO ADD MY WORK EXPERIENCE. WITH THE BULLETS AND TABS, BUT
DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD ONE. I AM USING A BASIC TEMPLATE FORM MICROSOFT WORD.
THANKYOU
VALERIE
Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: Resume templates
Pls try to keep posting. Tks and best regards

Last edited by vegetablevn : September 28th 10 at 06:44 AM