Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default paragraph numbering

Don't press Enter twice. Instead, add some Spacing Before/After to your
paragraph via the Format | Paragraph dialog. Or add 12 points Spacing Before
with Ctrl+0. Ideally, this is done with a style (or by modifying a style
such as List Number).

"redline" wrote in message
I am numbering paragraphs, which to me is a pain in the you know what in
Word. Having said, that I am doing it in single space. When I enter [two
returns to the next paragraph, it automatically goes off. It's bugging

me!

Also, when I change from an alphabet to a number such as "i" it starts at
"ii".

Lastly, how can I stop it from indenting when I would prefer the test to

wrap?
Please help