hjm

Default Saving a word doc as a web page, why does layout often stagger

Exactly. However, I am using both of these to view and these views show that
the images and text are lined up. It only changes when I "save as" a web
page. Am I missing something??

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi H.J.M.,

The 'normal' view is a draft view and doesn't show true layout.
Use the Web layout view or even the Print Layout view, especially
if you're using the HTML Form Fields from the Web Forms toolbar.

===========
"hjm" wrote in message ...
I am using word 2003 and normal view when creating document. This is for a
software application so there is not a url. Intent is to save word doc as a
web page and be able to upload this document into my application as a form to
be filled out.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx